Q&A with Rifka Schonfeld
Do you feel like you are constantly looking for answers? Answers about anxiety, social skills, anger management, parenting techniques, ADHD, organization and procrastination? These life skills are essential to every parent, educator, student, and mental health professional.
In her new, comprehensive book Q&A with Rifka Schonfeld, the author gathers questions from her readers – and answers them. Described by Dr. Paul Foxman, the Director of the Vermont Center for Anxiety Care, as “insightful and informative” while offering “down-to-earth advice,” this book is a go-to guide for those who want all of their answers in the same place. Rifka’s non-judgmental tone and genuine empathy allow readers to feel comfortable accepting and integrating her tips and solutions. Organized by topic, Q&A with Rifka Schonfeld is a “wonderful resource that will be read and re-read,” according to Dr. Robert Brooks, author of Raising Resilient Children. A must-read for anyone looking to improve their lives and the lives of those around them!
- What can I do to get my teenager off the phone so that I can have a real conversation with her?
- What are some strategies to help my son overcome social issues at school?
- There’s never enough time in the day! How do I get everything done?
- Why does my teenager become so frustrated all the time?
- Are there any strategies you can offer to help with ADHD?
- With all that I juggle at work and home, what are some ways I can manage my stress levels?
- My child is going to sleepaway camp. What can I do to help ensure she has a great experience?
- How do I instill a positive attitude in my teenage children?
- Are there some strategies you can offer to my becoming a better parent and spouse?
- How do I get my child to become a better reader?
- How do I prepare my children (and myself) for the shidduch parsha?